With wide experience in the field of criminal law, Maître BALLERIO and Maître LECUYER can provide you with advice, assistance and representation :
- If you have suffered bodily injury.
- If your personal rights have been infringed.
- If your property has been damaged.
With their extensive expertise, they also handle corporate criminal law matters (money laundering, fraud, misappropriation, bankruptcy, corruption).
They can intervene from the very start of proceedings to assist clients when they are first taken into custody, ensuring that their rights are properly preserved.
We handle both pre-litigation and litigation, in all kinds of civil disputes:
- Law of obligations
- Drafting contracts
- Civil liability
- Inheritance law
- Family law (divorce, child custody)
- Debt collection and enforcement
- Security interest law
BALLERIO & LECUYER handles all aspects of Monegasque employment law, acting both for businesses and employees, and more specifically:
- Employer-employee relations;
- Individual or collective redundancies
- Advice on negotiated or voluntary redundancy
- Advice on drafting employment contracts and amendments
BALLERIO & LECUYER assists clients in all areas of commercial law, and in particular:
- Legal advice
- Negotiating and drafting commercial contracts
- Commercial leases
- Business assets
- Insolvency proceedings
- Company law (creating and choosing legal forms, providing advice, drafting shareholder agreements, transferring company shares, drafting warranties)
- Banking and financial law
BALLERIO & LECUYER can offer you the benefit of our wide experience in the following fields:
- Corporate taxation
- Personal taxation
- International taxation
Maître BALLERIO and Maître LECUYER assist property owners and tenants in all kinds of legal matters, including:
- Handling litigation on tortious liability
- Handling litigation on contractual liability (residential lease)
- Drafting lease agreements
- Drafting and negotiating contracts
- Drafting co-ownership rules and regulations
- Assisting with procedures involving court experts
In an increasingly competitive globalised environment, intellectual property has become a key economic and strategic tool for all businesses, large and small. In addition to being a crucial weapon for winning and defending market shares, it also provides a showcase for a company’s drive and creativity.
BALLERIO & LECUYER can offer advice and assistance to ensure that your rights to your intellectual, artistic or literary creations are protected.
BALLERIO & LECUYER offers advice to sportspersons, clubs and sports federations:
- in contractual matters
- in litigation matters
Your lawyers work to ensure that all parties comply with applicable rules and regulations, particularly in the area of anti-doping.
BALLERIO & LECUYER offers assistance and advice to clients in dealings with the Monegasque authorities, as well as cases before the administrative courts of Monaco.
Maître BALLERIO and Maître LECUYER are committed to ensuring scrupulous respect for Human Rights in all cases before the courts, both in Monaco and elsewhere.